Saturday 20 April 2013

Rant - What the #@&% Netflix? What the hell did you do with the 5-star rating system?

Am I the only one who's annoyed that Netflix have gotten rid of their user-friendly five-star system and have been brainwashed opted for the more normal Facebook 'like' system? Why has this even happened?

I liked the old system. It was pretty accurate in recommending movies to me and I saw loads of movies that I would have never otherwise seen. I'm not saying that it won't be able to recommend movies I would probably like but I think it's going to have a really hard time doing so as there's no way I'm selling my soul and using the Facebook method. Besides, I may like a movie enough to give it three stars but a 'like' could indicate I found the movie to be awesome. I don't want that happening!

Bring back the stars. Keep your blasted Facebook whore if you must but bring back the old system dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment